This 2 acre walled garden was constructed in 1737-8. It was revived 2006-11 with 200 new dwarf pyramids and 50 wall fruit. It has a vinery, and Victorian and Edwardian glasshouses. Most is now under cultivation, but Easter to September events take place in an Indian pavilion. Produce is sold in the farmers market and jams and chutneys through a tearoom and shop, also open Easter to September. Leaflets available.