The Lady Ryder Memorial Garden on the Bucks /Oxon border has two Mackenzie and Moncur vinehouses each measuring 20ft across by 14ft deep divided by a glass wall. They were built about 1900. Sadly we cannot afford the vast cost of restoring them as the wood and remaining glass is beyond repair. However the iron work and winding gear for the roof lights and front panes are complete and in working order and we are aiming to raise funds towards the restoration of the Garden as a whole by selling this ironwork. We also have a few pieces including winding handles from another long gone apricot and peach house.
Viewing can readily be arranged and if interested please contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org